AFTER FULLY AND COMPLETELY COMMITTING MYSELF TO A STRENGTH PROGRAM, I can confidently let you know there are some excellent reasons to stay far away from such activities...
... but you be the judge.
First there are the obvious reasons;
- You prefer the sexy look of small shoulders, arms and chest with accompanying t-shirt stuck on belly.
- You prefer to be weak, unsteady and prone to fall off your bike.
The lifestyle reasons:
- You hate going to the gym when you could be riding.
- You don't have room for weights.
- You don't have time.
The silly reasons:
- You're afraid you'll gain weight - true for a scant few, but not you.
The real reasons:
- You don't know what to do
- You don't want to get hurt.
Those are legit.
I had the same concerns.
Figure it out, it doesn't take much time and the benefits are wonderful.
Then let the celebrations begin with your new found powers.
You might need a fancy, high-quality tool like this. Truly hard to find, and always impressive when your posse is over for a visit.
Retails for $48, but with this code...
... it's 50% off.
The code is GETSTRONG.
There is only one of these in stock, so act quickly.
7 hrs Sleep
15 PullUps 30 Super PushUps
HyperVolt & Stretch
90 minutes reading + journaling