ON AN ICY WINTER EVE, I slid around the corner and grabbed traction just enough to straighten out before the narrow, ancient bridge in that pic above. It was close. I was thrilled. I thought she'd be impressed...
... she was, we never went out again.
We take risks all the time, and think nothing of it.
on tiny tires.
Sprinting bar to bar,
on the ragged edge of control,
into the turn and out, dashing for the line.
Bombing single track in nothing but lycra,
with open face helmets
We don't think it's risky...
...we're good at it.
How do you get across the finish line first?
We have a lot of variables, a lot more than runners.
But, that doesn't mean the runners in your life couldn't use a Running specific RaceDay Bag.
1. BODY GLIDE, LIP/SKIN PROTECTION, SUNGLASSES, BIB PINS, ROAD ID
2. GARMIN and CHARGER, RACE BELT/HYDRATION VEST, NUTRITION, HEADPHONES
3. RACE CLOTHES, SOCKS, HEADBAND
4. RECOVERY (ICY HOT, COMPRESSION SLEEVES, SHOWER WIPES)
5. SHOES ON THE RIGHT SIDE
6. FOAM ROLLER, RECOVERY SHOES
2 More Pockets On The Pro
7. DIRTY/WET GEAR POCKT ON THE BOTTOM - INCLUDES GIANT ZIP PLASTIC BAG
8. SLEEVE FOR 3 26OZ WATER BOTTLES
If you've got a runner in your life, we've got just the bag they need.
Body Water 60.0%
1 strength work
30 minutes recovery
60 minutes reading + Journaling