HERE ARE 5 RULES TO ABIDE BY:
- Train at the front of the group. If you're on a group ride, get your buns to the front... where it's hard, you'll be a lot harder to drop come race time.
- Always be prepared. We're hardly Boy Scouts. But, the Scouts are right. Be prepared in body, mind, spirit and saddle bag. The posse doesn't spect anyone to carry parts for them.
- Thou shalt bend thy elbows. While riding with the elbows locked my feel good, might even look good in your mind, it's a great way to find yourself splattered on the asphalt.
- Name thy bike. Your bike is an extensive of you... give it a name to be known on the records of Starva.
- Never bonk. Bonking, running out of food, is the true rookie move... and if done righteously can leave you depleted an in a hole for weeks.
More to come... until then, consider this... the lightest, quietest saddle bag ever.
The mini RaceDay bag is super lightweight and durable bag that holds a tube, air cartridge and nozzle, and levers perfectly.
Everything is snug, sucked up under your saddle, and never rattles around. Plus, there's room for a couple of bucks and a patch kit if ya like.
Made from durable 29" mountain bike tube.
Use promo code: RULES1-5 to save, or your PEDALposse code to save twice as much.
Coach Loran #2
7 hours sleep
ride didn't record