ONE OF THE WEIRDER ASPECTS OF BIKE FRIENDS IS HOW UNNEIGHBORLY WE CAN BE. After hours and hours and hours riding side by side, fueling up mid-ride and helping out when things are broke... we know everything about each other. You'd think we'd get together off the bike as well.
But we don't.
I have some ideas about that:
7. We're sick of each other.
6. We don't want our worlds to collide.
5. The sig others might not gel and who could risk that?
4. It's conflicts with an unsaid cycling norm.
3. Netflix bro
2. We're not as social as we think.
1. It's just me. I'm the weird one and the rest of ya are just leaving me out.
Not always!... MikeG pinged me for lunch today.
We should do that more.
... at least I should.
Ride with us: click for info.
Our latest vid.