JUST RANTING

TODD BROWN Bike Life


HAD A CUSTOMER DROP BY TODAY AND START RANTING ON TERRIBLE SERVICE AT A BIKE SHOP.  I know the owner, and I know he tries hard to please everybody

His top complaint was, If you're one of the cool guys you get great service. I guess I'm not.

On a very related note, I've just finished Lady Gaga's Monster Loyalty. She's a marketing genius and the book is very insightful.  The main takeaway is that she focuses on the 1% that are rabid fans - make them feel like rockstars and insiders and they'll bring in the other 99%.

What's that have to do with my customer - who happens to be great?
Well, there's no point in focusing on your 1%,
if you're not going to take care of the rest of their posse.

_____
Save the dates:  HUNKR 6/9, 11/10 – TMWC 7/10
170.4



Older Post Newer Post


Leave a comment