IN LESS THAN 72 HOURS THE GUN WILL GO OFF AT THE TAHOE 100 MTB RACE. Everything I do between now and then is designed to make me feel fast. There's no heavy duty training to be done.
Time to ride fast.
... and riding fast, starts with feeling fast. Here's my Top 10:
1. My bike will be detailed, lubed and ready.
2. I'll get a ton of sleep the next few nights.
3. I be super strict on my diet to keep lean while not exercising much.
4. My bottles will be marked, and filled with goodness.
5. My food will for the day prepped for easy access.
6. My helmet washed and all the sweat salt removed.
7. Glasses super clean.
8. The Racing playlist will be rocking on the drive.
9. The race kit, the special one that says I'm here to kick ass!, lovingly folded.
10. My special RaceDay bag with the winged wolf, packed and double checked.
Do I do more?... yeah, but stick with the top 10 rook.
Ride with us: click for info.