THE 10 RACER COMMANDMENTS
- Thou shalt ride thy bike as much as thou canst whilst placing thy family and thy social life first, and whilst thou kickist butt at work.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s KOM, but thou shalt chase thine own PRs.
- Thou shalt eat whole foods whenever possible.
- Thou shalt sleep 8+ hours.
- Thou shalt be strong, doing pushups, pullups and such to failure.
- Thy bike shall be clean, thy drivetrain free of drag, thy tires properly pumped.
- Thy wheels, above all other parts, shall be the best thou canst pay cash for.
- Thy jersey and bibs shalt make thee feel fast.
- Thou shalt train with faster riders than thee whenever possible, and thou shalt train at the front of thy congregation.
- Thou shalt have a day of rest, no riding. If standing sit, if sitting lie, if lying prop thy feet up, if they feet are propped close thine eyes and dream of winning.
Eleven... I could go on and on pronouncing from on high, if ya want more go here:
7ish hours sleep
TODD brown 888-308-0005 PEDALindustries
We specialize in custom gear - No minimums – 3 to 4 weeks production time.